CNET Editors' reviewThis application conveniently lets you store your short messages and passwords, but its trial restrictions tarnish the experience. PC Note's neatly designed interface docks itself on the right side of your screen and can be hidden or unhidden by a right-click of a mouse, thus not crowding your screen. The notes function lets you input as many messages as you'd like. It has several text-editing tools, including the ability to format, copy and paste from clipboard, and search and replace. You can associate a note with an alarm, although that feature is disabled in the demo version. Passwords are organized in a table with room for text, username, and password, and you can show and hide your passwords. Transparency and color changes to the interface are available only in the purchased version. Although PC Note is marred by limitations, it is always on hand and would make a nice organizational tool.
PC Note is to be administered a program around short notes and passwords. Are ten (to 0-9) note notes and password tables at the disposal. The text can formatted (bold, italic, underline) and over the Windows-Clipboard to be copied or inserted. Further notes can be linked with an alarm time. After the program start is a small border at the right edge of display. With a right mouse Click application is displayed or hidden. The further operation of PC Note is self-describing.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Store up to 500 notes for future reference with this program.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Create and display notes on your desktop.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Encrypt and decrypt files.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Export AutoCAD table and text to MS Excel.
- Use clipboard to paste data into any application.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Shorten URL from any Web site.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Time and add notes to an event.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Write, edit, and save plain-text documents easily.
- Modify and manage your text files.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Store notes, ideas, and other snippets of information.