PARIS Pro, the ultimate 24-bit digital audio workstation provides all of the hardware and software you need to record, edit and mix digital audio professionally. Together with a 16 channel control surface, 128-track playback, 64 bands of parametric EQ and a host of I/O options, PARIS Pro gives you the most complete integrated digital audio solution on the market today at an affordable price.
PARIS Pro has earned the well-deserved reputation as the best sounding DAW ever created on par with 6 figure, name brand consoles. With true penalty-free expansion, PARIS Pro is becoming the forward thinking professional's choice for any studio.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Increase or reduce the clarity of the spatial differences betwe...
- USB driver.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Digital Audio Player USB Device driver.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Guitar fretboard trainer with chord & scale library.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- AKAISamplers driver.
- Mix collaboratively with this cloud-based digital audio worksta...
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: