From Bright Ideas Solutions:
PAM-Personal Asset Manager is used to document info about assets and property you worked so hard to acquire. You will be able to record all asset information including values, serial numbers, asset images, and purchase receipt images. By documenting this information in one place you will be able to rapidly provide any information needed to be reimbursed for a fire, theft, or natural disaster. Version 3.0.1 has minor bug fixes and enhanced printing.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Track and manage your employees' assets.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Keep track of your property.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manage residential property, track all maintenance costs, and c...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Find people and various records at PeopleFinders.com.
- Search and access property tax records, owner history, and othe...
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create, capture, manage, deliver, and archive large volumes of ...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Record paths of edited files and executed applications to find ...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Find, copy, print, create, query, edit DBase, Paradox, Access, ...
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Organize and store records of assets belonging to your company ...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Collect and record document usage information.
- Keep track on daily routines via cataloguing your records and d...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to use. You never know when diaster strikes."
Version: PAM-Personal Asset Manager 3.0.1
We had a personal diaster and this program saved us. We had entered all our information and gave it to our insurance agent. We settled and were reinbursed in just a few weeks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: