From Software Candy:
Sure, other people can understand what you say. But can Software Candy's Mike understand you? Your goal - and challenge - is to speak so that Mike can understand. No human is perfect; neither is Mike: Making Mike understand every word you say can be tricky, and the only way to get a perfect score is by playing with him, studying him and outsmarting him. How the game works: 1. When you start OutsmartMike, you are presented with a simple prompt: "Press the Start button, then say the phrase in the Speak box." 2. Right below the prompt there is a shiny button, labeled Start. 3. Press it and you will be greeted by Google's Voice Search dialog: "Speak Now"* 4. You'll find the text to be spoken - in tiny font (that's part of the challenge!). Just read it aloud. (Warning: If you speak too slowly, Mike might interpret it as the end of your speech and you'll get a lower score.) 5. Press Start again and you will be presented with a different phrase.You will soon realize that scoring a perfect 100% score is not that easy, as you are faced with several challenges: 1. Read the small font 2. Pronounce the words correctly 3. Speak slowly enough for Mike to understand you 4. Speak quickly enough for Mike to not interrupt you 5. Study Mike's quirks (mood, temperament, stubborness) 6. Outsmart Mike! In addition to the 6-fold challenge fun, you can use this game to improve your pronunciation. It can also be used as an educational tool for non-native English speakers. The free version of OutsmartMike has only 3 different phrases and displays the spoken result in a single color (grey) along with what Mike expected to hear. The Pro version, purchased via the PayPal button on the screen, will offer the following benefits: Color highlighting of correctly recognized words (green) vs. Incorrect ones (red). Current phrase score. Current session score. Cumulative score. Larger phrase selection User preferences (for example, turn off highlighting for greater challenge, reset scores, etc.) Greater control over presented phrases ("repeat" and "next" buttons, for example). Winning Trophy: When you reach a pre-defined score for the session, you will be able to see an image, an animation or video (to be determined). Multi player scoring and tracking.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.110824 fixed Double-icon bug and dropped price to $1.99 (was $9.99).
More Products to Consider
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- Poke gummy and make it laugh and change colors.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- Play with other people, talk with other people, and meet other ...
- The most addictive basketball game comes to the Android market ...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Use your finger to slide the lead into the tip of the pencil.
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Help your child to learn & practice addition & subtraction.
- Run to the final destination as a ninja before the eclipse!.
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Battle, block, and maneuver your way to stop the evil plans of ...
- Quickly climb up walls, avoid collisions, and defeat enemies wh...
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- Play colorful and funny educational game for kids.
- Become Batman and save Gotham City from the biggest threat it's...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Play a classic word guessing game on your Android touch device.
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II!.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Outsmart Mike 1.1.110608
Very original, very clever. Results are quite surprising.
I would like to be able to repeat the same phrase before going to the next one, so that I can practice. Also keeping score for another player will add more fun (competition) to the game.
Promising. I will be awaiting the next version.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content