This update resolves an issue when you use Collaboration Data Objects for Windows 2000 (CDOSYS) to send a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-encrypted e-mail message, the memory usage of Microsoft Outlook Express will increase after every message is sent. When you use Collaboration Data Objects for Windows 2000 (CDOSYS) to send a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-encrypted e-mail message, the memory usage of Microsoft Outlook Express will increase after every message is sent. Due to a coding error in the Inetcomm.dll file, a handle to the security context in Inetcomm.dll is not deleted after an encrypted message is sent and remains allocated in memory. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Resolve Researcher Issue for IE Update (Msero.dll).
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Resolve issues found in Exchange Server 2007.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Make Outlook Web Access form to run smoothly after installing I...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Track bugs and defects and manage various issues.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Prevent attackers from controlling your computer.
- Add new components to Windows CE Platform Builder 3.0.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Resolve security vulnerability in MS XML 4.0 and Windows XP.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Resolve issues with Identity Integration Feature Pack 1a.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Transform structured text information into object oriented text...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Address security vulnerability in MS XML 3.0 and Windows XP.
- Allow remote users to run code on a computer tha is running Out...