Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for IBM Lotus Domino enables you to use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Outlook 2002 to access your e-mail messages, calendar, address book, and To Do (task) items on an IBM Lotus Domino Release 5.x or Release 6.x server. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Access your e-mails, calendars, and to-do items in IBM Lotus Do...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Synchronize your Outlook 2000-2010 folders through e-mail.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Synchronize Palm applications with Palm Desktop and Outlook.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Check suspicious e-mails and protect your data from phishing at...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Set a customizable calendar as your wallpaper.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Retrieve any information you want from your PC quickly.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2007 Calendar and Tasks.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Share Outlook calendars, contacts, e-mail, tasks, journals, and...
- Synchronize your personal data applications with both Palm Desk...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Synchronize your Outlook calendar contacts, tasks, and notes be...
- Get a calendar and manage your daily notes.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1