From RjB Software:
As an intelligent robotic "snakeship", pick your way through abandoned space stations, feasting on scraps of debris, and keep growing to reach the top place in the high-score charts. Featuring procedurally generated maps, destructive powerups, a choice of fully customizable four-button and two-button control styles, and unlockables including a two-player versus game, Orbital Snake is a challenging arcade game in the tradition of classics such as Snake and Nibbles.
What's new in this version:
- Version 2.3:
- Improved speed of server communications, hopefully reducing timeouts.
- Hunger gauge flashes red when near to speeding up.
- The game can now automatically check for new versions on startup.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Bat a ball with your bat to destroy all stones.
- Create your own map and move all the balls and bombs before tim...
- Play an interesting action game for free.
- Update the look and feel of GTA 3 with this add-on.
- Create and play a puzzle game with a theme music and level edit...
- Check out this custom Halo CE map.
- Zip and unzip files instantly, protect them by encryption, or b...
- Land a spacecraft and create a monster in this arcade-style pin...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content