From Addictive 247:
Are you ready for an out-of-this-world puzzle game? OrbitZ requires logical thinking, skill and strategy. Excellent 3D graphics and a massive variety of levels will give you hours of fun. Take four planets, an enclosed play area, mines, asteroids and vortexes and you've got total puzzle mayhem! Get each planet to safety using skill and strategy whilst trying to complete the levels in as few moves as possible. With 65 levels of pure puzzling fun, player profiles for up to 5 people and complete freedom to play the levels in any order, this is one game that will have you coming back for more. Download the free demo version now and see for yourself!
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Control sock-sorting and build up your brainpower.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Choose, rip, and steer the ball for the hole.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Discover sunken shipwrecks to reveal mysteries of the past.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Uncover all the mysterious gift boxes in a town hanging on a tr...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Original idea, top notch implementation"
Version: OrbitZ 1.4
Nice graphics, mellow background space music. The puzzles are parallel, all planets must escape, but you have to use each to help the other. A very nice idea, well implemented, easy UI.
Begins to feels very repetitive once 3 planets are in play. Maybe the background should change to make you feel you are getting somewhere. The minesweeper and vortex don't add enough variety - you are still solving pretty much the same puzzle.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: