From Fielding Data Labs:
OptoMizer is multi-user, network-ready auditing software for the design, data collection, analysis and energy reporting of lighting retrofit project audit data. It supports an unlimited number of system users and audits due to its relational database design. Sites operating separate copies of the OptoMizer system can selectively pass audits or configuration data between systems allowing for a completely paper-less operation.
OptoMizer incorporates all of the lighting technology needed to create reports that range from parts lists, to detailed energy studies, to complete proposal packages. OptoMizer utilizes industry standard software (Microsoft Access) to ensure ease of use and provide for a long lifetime of service.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Perform energy saving retrofit projects.
- Conduct a lighting energy survey.
- Print out tarot cards.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Schedule MS Access reports to run and batch sends them to print...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Build your dream show with cues, chases and other effects.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create shortcuts for Windows-based applications.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Automate night audit tasks by sending keystrokes to an SMS host...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and use electronic forms.
- Control and audit data on your Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Automate sales process, keep track of customers related issues.
- Add contacts to your database automatically and save time.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Display a great cross of pure light and energy rotating in a de...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: