This software offers a solution for users who want to merge multiple OpenOffice Calc files into one new sheet or workbook. The user chooses the files or an entire folder to be processed and the option to save to a single sheet or workbook. Using this time saving software, even large numbers of files can be merged with one click. Calc 2.0 or higher required.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Combine several Excel files into 1 sheet/file.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Insert, delete, or alter any text data.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert documents and images in various formats to PDF files.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Keep track of important events.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Merge MS Excel documents along with analyzing and editing data.
- Compare and merge Excel files or spreadsheets.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Join multiple data from selected Excel cells.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Extract, organize, analyse, and handle e-mail addresses and oth...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Convert Excel, CSV, TXT, DBF, and MDB files and merge data to c...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create catalogues and hierarchy of multiple documents within on...
- Merge data that spans over multiple rows.