From Michael van Antwerpen:
OpenChords is a guitar chord manager. It allows the user to present songs with guitar chords to a computer screen, so printing pages and pages of guitar chords is a thing of the past. Its opensource, easy to use, clean, and has a clutter-free interface.
What's new in this version: Version 1.2.8 has added basic user driven autoupgrading of the application.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Solve and display detailed solutions of any arbitrary equation.
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Add guitar effects to your music.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Transform your PC into guitar effects processor.
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content