From Opanda Studio:
Opanda IExif enables you to view EXIF data of images directly from Internet Explorer, using the IE right-click menu. You can also view EXIF/GPS and IPTC data for local images. The program supports EXIF 2.21 standards, TIPP6 and extend EXIF tags, as well as EXIF thumbnail display.
This version automatically integrates with Internet Explorer, however, a plug-in can be added to extend the features to Firefox. Version 2.26 support of location satellite map by GPS data; Support Mozilla Firefox 1.5+; and fixes known bug.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- View and update your data and graphs automatically.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View image files on your desktop.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Manage your photo collection and edit your images with special ...
- View and modify the EXIF data of JPEG files.
- View, modify, and save various image formats.
- Implement download manager and image viewer inside Internet Exp...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- View, add effects, and print your images.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Opanda States If it worked Once were Good!"
Version: Opanda IExif 2.26
Worked Once and Opanda states that all they have to provide!
Yes very poor services after you give them money. Many attempts via email to contact them without response. I then sent a email from a different account and asked if I could get a discount on 4 licenses, well guess what, they answered right away. Proved to me they are only concerned about Making money not supporting product. After months of me sending daily emails they final responded with their best guess's why the reg code would not work. Strange requests but I attempted anyways to no avail. I assumed they were toying with me. Well it turns out that there final response was "IT WORKED ONCE" so we are good. Steer clear of this product unless you only need it to work once.
If you only need the software to work once please buy!
"Basic Software, poor interface, Poor Customer Service"
Version: Opanda IExif 2.26
The software is very basic with a poor customer interface and limited options however it does do what it says on the tin. Its functions are a bit like hitting the Auto Tone button in Photoshop et al.
Very basic software. Very basic interface that you have to hunt around to get out of it what you want. None Existant support even when you have bought it.
DO NOT BUY THIS SOFTWARE.
Opanda products tend to be very basic but generally work. This is no exception. Its functions are easily achieved in other more sophisticated packages many of which are free. What digital film does is akin to pressing the Auto Tone button in Photoshop or many other packages and can even be achieved by changing your camera settings to up the contrast and viberance in many digital cameras. The worst aspect of Opanda is their complete lack of customer support which I can accept for free products but not when you have paid for it. Foolishly I purchased Digital Film when I didn't know any better and subsequently lost my registration details due to a virus problem. Opanda refuse to re provide me with my registration details and do not answer any of my emails. For this reason I must give this warning on all Opanda products. Use their free stuff by all means but DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: