Onverse is a free online virtual world full of fun people and cool things to do. We give you an online profile, a free virtual home, free car, clothing, furniture, tools and points to get you started. You can customize your avatar however you like and chat live in a fully 3D environment. You can play games, explore for points, go shopping, decorate your home and avatar, and meet people.
What's new in this version: The world has been completely updated from top to bottom. New areas, new stores, new games, new everything.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Join an open-ended social, economic and political action-advent...
- Help people start a family.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Travel, explore, make friends, and socialize, for status and we...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Experience driving a getaway car and being chased by policemen.
- Help Katya explore five elemental realms.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Get alerts on the latest red hot deals in your area straight to...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Help your kids learn addition, subtraction, multiplication, and...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Waste of time"
Version: Onverse PC 0.9.797.4313
Pretty scenery and neat cartoon costumes.
Customer service is most 13 year olds and the adults that are on there act 13. They were too busy telling me I was a troll than to take action. Then there are the suspensions which I wouldn't have a problem with if it were fair across the board and not a pick and choose. Snotty moderators and a CEO who sides with them on default. Terrible experience and a huge waste of time.
Nothing is as advertised on this game and I don't expect it to be around much longer.
"A safe online world that is fun for kids of all ages."
Version: Onverse PC 0.9.797.4313
- It is safe for my kids
- There are guides to protect them from hackers
- It has a lot of games to play
- It does not have a single virus
There are not that many... My only problem my kids had with the game were that there were just a few player points to start with.
My kids love onverse and have a great time hanging out with friends of theirs from school and church. You dont have to worry about any hackers or bullies because of there being a lot of guides to keep my computer and most importantly my kids safe.On onverse there is no such thing as being hacked or getting a virus because of the guides and creators
My kids beg me to let them buy vip and cash coins so they can do more stuff on it. Well at first i didnt know what they were talkng about but when they showed me lots of parent reviews and after i watched them play it for a while i saw that it was perfectly safe so i let them use their money to buy the stuff.
Onverse is allways expanding and making new ways for my kids to have fun on it.
Updated on Feb 6, 2012
"Wow... Just wow!!!"
Version: Onverse PC 0.6
Very community-oriented, includes forum and team of 5 developers that are part of it
Growing all the time, new items and worlds created constantly
Stable, with the great team of developers, the game has few problems
Fun, Icefall FTW! read below...
Not many... I suppose since it's still in Beta, you may have problems with the game, although as mentioned above it's very stable. My only problem I had with the game was that there were just 5 songs or so (soon to change)
Onverse yourself... Get Inside!
Basically, this game is almost 8 months old; yet the things that it has, which other games have, it perfects. For example, when moving things around in your home, you can basically put anything anywhere requiring effortless modifications.
Even though this perfection sometimes causes updates to come out later than possible, it doesn't seem that way as the developers always work long hours and try at everything they do, causing an update to come sooner than a less dedicated task force.
It isn't just a 3D virtual world; it?s a fun 3D virtual world.
Collecting money for yourself, spending it, and talking to people is something that all MMO's have. What Onverse's competition lacks is the fun and uniqueness embedded in the game that makes you want to come back, not because of your striving to be the best in that game, but because you like playing Onverse.
We have a highly competitive mini-game called Icefall, which is almost like a snowball fight, but on a platform of tiles that are constantly breaking down and falling until one tile remains. You can also customize your home with the large selection of furniture available and the infinitesimal number of ways to set it up. There are tons of outfits to buy for yourself, and for in-game money too, not only with real money. Even just getting the in-game money is unique; you smash barrels/coconuts, dig up rocks with a click (not like runescape), catch rabbits/fireflies, and shoot off fireworks. (These things aren't ever lying around in the same place by the way, they have different spawn areas.)
Onverse is always growing.
Items are being created as they are suggested, such as the Michael Jackson Thriller Jacket. It?s almost exciting to wait for the game?s next update. Although playing a game in Beta may mean there are problems, for most users it is more like you are part of the beginning of a game that will only get better. However, Onverse is very stable so reporting problems is seldom; I have more problems with Windows XP, Firefox, and iTunes than I do with Onverse.
Items aren't the only things added though... New worlds and major features are being implemented in each and every update. Some of the past ones include The Learning Center, Ancient Moon, Pets, Icefall, and stores such as The Costume Closet and Factory Fresh (features new items). Future ones that will happen include a ton of vehicles, a patcher to allow small updates at any time, and a complete storyline with the origins of Onverse.
Who Makes All this Possible?
There are only five developers. Yes five. These aren't just any computer geeks though; they are the best. Not any programmer was accepted as an employee?they were chosen specifically by Steve Pierce (who came up with the idea of Onverse) and it has grown with those five people.
Everyone who has played Onverse for more than a month knows all of them. Each of these five keep close contact with the Onverse community through the forums, actually responding to ideas and paying attention to what we want. They play the game with us, talk to us like normal people, and are very friendly.
These five started this game by themselves and are the sole people responsible for the game. Onverse isn't owned by a game company, it is owned by the developers. And so, the developers truly love this game, which absolutely shows through.
"A great new virtual world that will blow you away!"
Version: Onverse PC 0.6
- Free apartment, clothing, furniture and tools.
- Explore for points to upgrade all this stuff.
- Huge world full of friends and games.
- Needs more music. Only 2 dance clubs currently.
- Small team of developers, but they've had 7 updates so far.
Onverse is a great virtual world that is more game-like than most of those chat-based worlds out there. It is still in beta, but they have already had a lot of improvements and additions to their world, from new communities, pets, an FPS game attachment (IceFall), puzzles, tools, and thousands of funriture and clothing additions. The stores update every hour so there seems to always be something new to shop for.
Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content