From Model Advisor:
Using this tool you can update automatically through Internet the currency exchange rates into your Excel spreadsheets. No more manual and tedious updates or risk of using no updated data. This add-in is like any other Excel function. When the function is inserted in any cell or inside a formula, the add-in automatically refreshes the exchange rates with the latest data. The add-in includes a wizard to help you to use the tool. Additionally it includes different refreshing data options and reports with the exchange rates and currency codes used. Version 1.1 currency daily reports, calculator, help menu and some improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert currencies using official rates updated daily.
- View currency exchange rates in your status bar.
- Get this alternative help file with pre-expanded content for Mi...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert currencies in your Excel files automatically.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View Regular Indian stock market updates.
- Address security issues that could affect your Exchange Server ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert currency with this simple utility.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Update Outlook profiles.
- Convert nearly 200 different world currencies on your PC.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Resolve problems found in the Exchange 2000 Web Client.
- Resolve problems found in the Exchange 5.5 Web Client.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Convert units and currencies, calculate and save scientific for...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Difficult install; knockoff of free MS Office template"
Version: Online Tools - Exchange Rates 1.1
After futzing around with difficult installation and trying to work with this app, I found a much easier FREE template on microsoft.com that appears to be exactly what this $45 app is a copy of.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content