Old AJs Electrical Software is created by electricians for electricians. Software finds values from NEC tables, applies the articles and does the math for you. Old AJs saves you time and money and is easy to use. Size feeders, wire, and conduit, and find motor amps, voltage drop and much, much more...all in just seconds. See and edit all input and results on one screen. Old AJs has a package for every electrical background from apprentice to contractor.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get this electrician's utility that calculates wire size, condu...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Study for National Electrical Contractors Exam.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Perform many NEC related electrical calculations.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create an electrical schematic or ladder logic file to save and...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create charts from numerical information in PC desktop database...
- Create and manage SQL scripts using MS ADO.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Query CSV files with SQL and convert result sets to RTF tables.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View the time table of Appit on your desktop.
- Convert RTF, TXT, and Excel files into PDF documents.
- Save data in DBF format and have it displayed as text or table.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create documents required for electro-technical plants.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content