From LionClock Software:
From the developer: "OfficePopup allows you to send announcements and alert to anyone on your local network (LAN). OfficePopup works on any TCP/IP-based network and doesn't require configuration. In other words, it can be used immediately after installation.
"By default, OfficePopup allows users to send and receive messages. However, in case you would like to use OfficePopup to broadcast messages only, you can specify that during the installation. This way, you can be absolutely sure that particular users won't spend most of their day sending messages to other people. Advanced users will find that OfficePopup is a great replacement for WinPopup utility that was supplied with Win9x/NT and is unfortunately missing in the recent versions of Windows such as Windows 2000 and XP."
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Send messages to employees or colleagues.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Send allocated messages, search duplicates, and manage attachme...
- Send and receive SMS, ring tones, and logos.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Send, receive, and process SMS and e-mail messages.
- Send SMS from your Internet Explorer.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your e-mail activities using a 3D video-game-like enviro...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Send and receive e-mails, list, display, or delete messages usi...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive SMS messages from your Outlook with popup noti...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Chat and edit profiles of fellow network users.
- Receive short messages on your mobile phone with e-mail support...
- Send and receive instant messages via LAN with various features...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Make use of your Firefox sidebar for sending and receiving mess...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very cool and very helpful"
Version: OfficePopup 1.23
This is a very easy and cool software the only thing that suck in the 3-user version is that every time you send a message it says:
You are currently using a demo version of OfficePopup. This message will not appear in the full version. To purchase and download the full version, visit our Web site at:
Then it will show your message. Other that that it is real-time and real-cool.