From KBasic Software:
Objective-Basic is a powerful BASIC programming language for Mac, which is simply intuitive and fast easy to learn. It is related to Visual Basic and Objective-C. It is an easy-usable, object-oriented, compiled, stable, fast and modern programming language written in C++ and Objective-C. Its runtime is totally based on Cocoa. People around the world join Objective-Basic - inspired by the idea to make software available for everybody: a programming language that is easy to use, and a development platform that is stable, reliable and available at a low price or for free for non-commercial applications.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Interactive introspection, manipulation and scripting of Cocoa ...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Vector drawing app that generates resolution-independent Object...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Disable or enable help tags easily in REAL Studio/REALbasic.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Require potential customers to enter a registration code before...
- Create and manage virtual volumes and handle them as if they we...
- Add self-update functionality to your applications.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add a spell checker to your projects in REALbasic.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Plugin for RealBasic to access quicktime routines.
- Advanced Cocoa web development platform and server app.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Demonstrates use of the Outlook Message Parser REAL Studio plug...
- Popular HTML & text editor.