From KBasic Software:
Objective-Basic is a powerful BASIC programming language for Mac, which is simply intuitive and fast easy to learn. It is related to Visual Basic and Objective-C. It is an easy-usable, object-oriented, compiled, stable, fast and modern programming language written in C++ and Objective-C. Its runtime is totally based on Cocoa. People around the world join Objective-Basic - inspired by the idea to make software available for everybody: a programming language that is easy to use, and a development platform that is stable, reliable and available at a low price or for free for non-commercial applications.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Write your programs in Logtalk.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Interactive introspection, manipulation and scripting of Cocoa ...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- NEC PC engine emulator.
- Vector drawing app that generates resolution-independent Object...