OsTrack is a highly advanced monitoring system for your computer that allows you to analyse your use of the resources of your Os over time.
CPU, memory and network bandwidth are monitored constantly, giving you a clear graphical representation of your use of these resources. Thanks to this simple-to-use app, you will be able to supervise your computer usage history and compare the effective impact of each of the system's applications.
You will quickly and easily be able to see which applications are using the most network bandwidth and which are excessively occupying the CPU, without needing to continuously monitor the system status: OsTrack carries out this activity for you, giving you the ability to view graphical representations of the functioning of individual apps at a glance.
The app retains a 60-day history for your system, in addition to allowing you to filter data using four major time intervals:
- 7 days
- 15 days
- 30 days
- 60 days
Analysing your history in this way makes it easy to see on which days the system was put under stress and which applications contributed to these events.
Easy-to-use filters at the top of the app allow you to filter applications by name, while the tab 'All' allows you to view a global representation of all activities.
What's new in this version:
- Improved Performance use less CPU
- Several fix
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Disc burner capability/media information.
- Reminds you about specified events.
- Browse the web without any advanced computer knowledge.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Track activity in your Basecamp accounts.
- Wake up for sure.
- Add-on that allows you to manage and sync your bookmarks across...
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Small Heidrun tracker module.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products