OBJ Export for SolidWorks is a Wavefront OBJ file export add-in for SolidWorks. This add-in gives SolidWorks the ability to export 3D solid and surface data from a SolidWorks part and assembly document to meshes in an OBJ file. OBJ Export for SolidWorks tessellates the solid bodies in a SolidWorks part or assembly document into individual triangular meshes. These meshes are then exported to an OBJ file as mesh objects. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Export geometric data to HPGL PLT files.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Export 3D data from SolidWorks to mesh objects in VTK file.
- Add a DXF export feature to your SolidWorks.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Add a 3DS export feature to your SolidWorks.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Add 3DM export features to your Solid Edge.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Add OBJ export features to your Solid Edge.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Provide VTK file export add-on for Alibre Design.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Provide VTK file export for Pro/ENGINEER.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import add-in for SolidWorks.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide SketchUp SKP file export plug-in for Bricscad.
- Export data from SpaceClaim to ASCII and Binary VTK files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: