Now Youre Cooking is cyber kitchen recipe and nutrition software for Windows. It cuts hours off organizing recipes, meal plans, nutrition analysis, fitness calculations, shopping lists, and grocery cost management. Recipe search, dupe checking, find-replace, meal planning, and import or export across multiple cookbooks.
What's new in this version: Version 5.90 has added option to set and store nutrition item list buffer size and improved message behavior when rebuilding indexes.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Manage and publish your recipes.
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Simplify the process of cooking multiple meals at once.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Manages tasks, notes, and files, generate schedule flowchart an...
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Schedule appointments, store your PIN numbers and passwords.
- Make all your favorites in your own kitchen.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Manage your own recipe collection.
- Create shopping list, find cheapest store, print, send to your ...
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
- Analyze your income and expenses, and keep your finances in goo...
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Organize recipes and shopping lists.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Track your daily to-do list, assign tasks, and get reminders ab...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Read RSS newsreels, store and manage daily notes, tasks, events...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Exactly what I was looking for!"
Version: Now Youre Cooking 5.83
Easy to use, easy to import, easy to edit recipes and easy to plan....compete but easy. Perfect!
A user manual would be helpful for those not savy with programs.
Version: Now Youre Cooking 5.66
Am able to download from many sites. I just love the recipe input screen. Able to make menus. Can add many new nutrients. Well worth the price. I never cared for master cook format. This is so much better. Also makes shopping lists from your menus. You can even put in your grocery store isle info to shop by aisle. It has greatly improved my weekly shopping. You can even put in your coupons. You are given 60 days of trial before need to register. Hint--organize as you go. Don't import too much. the organizing is the key.
Only problem I have found is sometimes I have to move recipes to notepad before you can move to screen input. It makes formatting much easier. You have to be willing to put in some time to set everything up but it's worth it.
"Time consuming and frustrating"
Version: Now Youre Cooking 5.66
I have problems with entering items for nutrition. Can't download and enter pictures or notes with recipe. Have to go back to categorize after saving downloads. Very frustrating!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: