From Ville Monkkonen:
Notrium is a real-time, single-player survival game. To survive you must find edible food, build up your base, create weapons and bullets, and fight all sorts of enemies ranging from robots to alien queens. You have a vast randomly generated planet to explore, and there are multiple paths to victory. Version 1.33 features some minor bug fixes. Additional features are fixed capping of maximum push speed, crash: dying while combining an item. The fires made by the player no longer vanish after a time. If the player has no weapon equipped, the game will no longer display: "No weapon". Notrium will now remember the last mod you selected. Erroneous detection of enemy collisions with melee creatures and collision detection issue of creatures pushing each other stuck in walls are also fixed. Also crash on quick saving right after loading a game.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Land a craft on various planets in the solar system.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Black Star: First Attack - space shooter using 16bit graphics.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play an awesome blast game with realistic graphics and sounds.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Try some new weapons for United Offensive multiplayer.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Blast the bad guys in the 2D shooter game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A great freeware game, i highly recomend it"
Version: Notrium 1.341
-lots to discover
-4 diffrent characters to play, truly unique to their gameplay and survival tactics
-generaly a very well developed freeware game, that needs brains to survive in
-no way to continue a file when you win but to reload
-some characters are much more challenging than others, taking away from the possiblity of playing with any character from the start
-some character highly overpowered, making game too easy
in this game you crash land on an alien planet, named "notrium". the plot depends on which character you choose, but each has unique motivations to survive and or destroy. play as an alien and devote yourself to destroying everything, or play as a human and try everything to get off the planet. the game has a nice soundtrack, however it will get old after several hours. the game has a small-ish world, but it does have lots of places to go. it has multiple dificultys so you can have a more challenging game if your a more experienced player. when i replay the game i find new things every time i do. when playing you need to use strategy and cunning to survive, as well as master all things about running fast, or shooting hard! this game is very entertaining and i would highly recomend it to anyone who wants a unique and fun game to have on their computer, without needing to go and pay for a very expensive game in a store. good luck!
"Brainless but great shoot-em-up!"
Version: Notrium 1.341
simple and yet really addictive hiscore hunt :)
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: