CNET Editors' review
With Noted for Mac you can create and manage notes, as well as sync and back them up to cloud services like iCloud. The app is easy to use and lives up to its promises, making it a good solution for creating and managing notes on your Mac.
Noted for Mac comes with a basic interface through which you can add new notes and view note categories, as well as search for notes. The app includes generous help resources, making it easy to grasp its functionality from the start. Creating a new note is fast and easy, as is adding attachments, moving notes to user-defined categories, or deleting notes. With just the click of a button, you can save your note and add a date stamp to it. You can move notes into different categories by dragging and dropping them, making it easy for you to arrange your whole note collection. We really appreciated the option to expand the application to a fullscreen view, as well as the option to sync our notes via iCloud for easy access through other devices. As to performance and stability, this app is well optimized and runs smoothly.
Need a fast and reliable app for taking notes and managing them? Noted for Mac is what you're looking for, provided that you're willing to pay a few bucks. It's worth it.
Noted is a simple note taking app for Mac. It has a simple and beautiful interface that allows you to easily create and organize notes in colorful notebooks or sections. It has powerful features(Smart Lists, Markdown, iCloud, etc.) to bring you extraordinary note taking experience.
Noted is currently in early beta stage. More features will be added to the release version 1.0 on Mac App Store including iCloud sync.
Smart Lists: An effective way to handle lists.
Markdown: The plain text can also be powerful.
Notebooks: Categorize your notes in different notebooks for different subjects or projects
Sections: You can further organize your notes with sections.
Unfiled: The best place to jot down quick notes.
Trash: Recover deleted notes from trash.
View Modes: View your notes in card mode or list mode.
Full Screen: Use every inch of your Mac's display
iCloud: Sync your notes seamlessly across your devices. (Only Mac App Store Version)
Search: Show the search results as soon as you type.
Keyboard Shortcuts: You will never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Sharing: Share your notes via system sharing service (email, messages, etc.)
What's new in this version:
- The iCloud sync. You can now keep your notes across all your Macs. iCloud sync only works in the full version, which you need to buy from Mac App Store.
- Preferences panel (Themes, Sidebar Icon Size, Editing font and iCloud setting, etc.)
- New shortcuts: Bold(Command+B) and Italic(Command+I) for editing text.
- iCloud sync stability.
- Some bugs fixed.
More Products to Consider
- Simple alarm clock & timer.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Scientific and Programmers desktop calculator with variables an...
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Play a wide range of audio files at variable speed to assist wi...
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- List of all active shortcuts of the current application.
- Clear duplicate contacts out of Address Book.
- Easy and free Personal todo list and shared task list for your ...
- OneNote-style note taking and clipping app.
- All-in-1 tool for tracking and analyzing your investments and t...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- A goofy idea organizer and information manager.
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Quick Note is especially designed for lightweight note-taking.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Calculate expressions.
- Aids collaborative brainstorming using sticky notes.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- This nifty app sits on your Mac's menu bar and is available at ...
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content