With Noopod organize, manage and download your RSS and PodCast. Noopod use RSS-one Directory to have a lot of RSS and podcast. PodCast playing in streaming with VLC Media Player, play all podcasts file without QuickTime or any other codec. It features shows your podcast and RSS from your desktop with the Noodock, real time notification when new news are available, and podcast download manager.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Organize, manage, view, search, annotate, print and share your ...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get the latest news on your desktop.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Browse, view, and read Web feeds and monitor Web site changes.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Upload any number of new RSS feeds to Web servers and manage ex...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Find and subscribe to new RSS feeds.
- Surf and search the Internet for Heerenveen-news.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Read RSS feeds and get access to RSS directory.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Monitor thousands of Web sites and weblogs around the world.
- Find and manage URLs in Internet Explorer history file.
- Bring the latest news to a scrolling ticker on your desktop.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- View and search for entries inside LDAP directories.
All versions:3.1 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Noopod Looks Great and Delivers"
Version: Noopod 3.1
It looks great. Nice colours, clear and big buttons. Easy to navigate. Downloads Podcasts quickly and you can listen or save it to your own designated folder. It's pleasant and the sound output is very good.
Doesn't always open But....I have been doing some upgrades and my PC needs a reboot so that may be it. Otherwise if it keeps happening I will update this review.
Noopod has such a pleasant, easy to use UI. I have so far only used it for Podcast's and is faultless. There are other options which need exploring. Overall it is very good and I do recommend it.
"Basic podcast program works fine; no help, few options"
Version: Noopod 3.1
Easy to use, basic folders
Keeps podcasts up to date by running in background
Organizes downloads in folders
Surprisingly few options to customize anything.
Even basics like 'clear completed downloads' missing.
No tutorial, no "Help" files
"Forum" link broken.
"noopod.com" website never loads.
Wilsoftech website is entirely in french with no english version
This program is fine if you want a simple, basic program to find and download podcasts, and save them in a basic folder system.
It's works nicely in the background, downloading and filing the latest podcasts I've added to it.
But if you want help, your only option is to email their customer service.
It's frustrating if you want to change or customize anything,
& the "forum" and noopod.com both seem to be broken links.