This big update adds often requested and long awaited features like track changes, drawing tools, and watermarks. Read the release notes for all the details on this major release. Our tools are right wherever you want them. Customize which palettes are seen and when. Organize your files with our Document Manager, or hide it completely. Assign any keyboard shortcut to any menu. Add any menu the toolbar. You're in control. We've got them: styles, multilingual support, tables, comments, track changes, drawing tools, footnotes & endnotes, bookmarks, cross-references, table of contents, full screen mode, and more. See them all in our feature tour.
Our native file format (RTF) is understood by just about everyone. Nisus Writer also opens and saves Microsoft Word files, as well as other file formats. Our find & replace is unmatched: search by text pattern or applied formatting. Use our macro language to automate your workflow. Email our free customer support. Learn tips from our dedicated user community. We're here to help you grow into powerful tools.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for Mac OS X autosave, where changes to all opens documents are saved regularly.
- Added support for Mac OS X document versioning, where a user can browse and revert to older versions of any document.
- Added support for iCloud.
- Switched to 64-bit.
- Runs inside the Mac App sandbox.
- Changed: discontinued support for Mac OS X 10.6. The required system is now Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later.
- Added: a variety of macro enh... See all new features »