Editors' Note: If you are currently using Nikon View, Nikon View will automatically uninstall before PictureProject is installed as both applications cannot be installed at the same time.
- Simple and Intuitive interface -PictureProject has three windows 'Organize, Edit and Design' to allow simple switching between different functions with a single click.
- Quick and easy transfer of image files from a digital camera to a computer.
- Original photo album - images saved in different locations can be arranged into collections to create digital photo albums.
- Slide show - display several images with or without background music and with or without effects such as Slide, Cross Fade or Random applied.
- Simple image editing - reduce red-eye or apply image brightness or hue compensation.
- PictureProject updates via the Internet - PictureProject is equipped with an automatic update function known as Nikon Message Center. This can automatically check for and download updates when they are available.
- PictureProject includes layout templates for printing and sending images via e-mail, uploading images to online photo albums, and publishing images to CD-ROM or DVD-ROM.
What's new in this version:
- Support for AVI-format movies has been added.
- Compatibility with Intel-based Macintosh computers was added (under Rosetta).
- UTC (GPS) information is now displayed in the Information paletteÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã¢?Â¢s "Shooting Data"Ã??Ã?Â display for photos taken by the D2X, D2XS, D2HS, or D200 with a GPS device connected.Ã??Ã?Â Ã??Ã?Â
- "Auto" was displayed for the "Digital Vari-Program" item in the Information palette's "Shooting Data" display for photos taken with the... See all new features »