From RunX Software:
Network Monitoring Master--a powerful tool, capable of monitoring the state of various remote network services, sending various alerts, and performing some actions in case of any network problems. When maintaining large-scale networks, it is utterly important to ensure the network performance stability. The user creates a categorized list of checks on a set-and-forget basis and the program runs them at regular intervals. Based on the checking results, various alerts are activated, allowing you to make prompt decisions and save your time. In addition to standard monitoring procedures, such as ICMP, TCP port, HTTP, FTP and disk space usage, Network Monitoring Master can monitor databases, network printers, RAS servers. The program also provides a range of useful features: a flexible alerting system, advanced logging and statistics, exporting the data and logs into HTML, many wizards.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor performance for remote/multiple Windows servers.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Manage tasks and processes on remote computers.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- View the screens of computers connected to your LAN.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor Web sites and online services easily.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor a remote place by a camera and transfer the scanned pic...
- Get a sample Web service for remote document access.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get connected remotely to any Windows-based system.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Use your Web cam and microphone for monitoring remote locations...
- Track and manage the services running on your Windows.
- Monitor and record every activity on a computer.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.