From MIS Utilities:
Network Asset Tracker Pro is a comprehensive network inventory solution that enables you to scan all the nodes of your network with just one click. Get complete information about operating system, service packs, hotfixes, hardware, software and running processes on remote PCs. Powerful reporting module helps you save a lot of time for preparing asset reports. You can get information from remote PC through WMI (agentless method) or, if you have any problems with WMI, you can use "NAT Pro - Agent" installed on remote PC (agent-based method). Network Asset Tracker Pro automatically detects if "NAT Pro - Agent" is installed on remote computer. Also you can scan remote computers using logon script.
What's new in this version: Added: Monitor detailed information - serial number, model, manufacturer, size, etc. Added: Date and time that the file on remote computer was last accessed. Added: Printer parameters Fixed: Improved installed software report Fixed: Some bugs
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage IT & non-IT assets & inventory, asset contracts, POs, So...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Track software usage and optimize your software expenditures.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Audit software and hardware components installed on the network...
- Manage and keep sort of PC inventory.
- Control all your organizational investments.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Get network software and hardware details.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Discover all your hardware, software and application licenses a...
- Perform an inventory of your windows computers and SNMP network...
- Control inventory equipment within your network.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Get the full facts on your IT assets.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Network Asset Tracker Pro 4.0
One of the primary problems with running a reasonable-sized network is the lack of integrated tools for documenting what you have and keeping that information up-to-date. To get an overview of the patch status of the network, I have to install a complicated MSUS server and spend 5 days troubleshooting why it doesn't work out of the box. Network Asset Tracker Pro gave me this info in less than an hour's scan. Additionally, I even got a software inventory that I didn't intend for - so that was a pleasant bonus!
Could really use a UI refresh to discombobulate the user experience. It is a bit difficult to find exactly the right button in the top nav bar for what I want to accomplish. A 'Metro' design style using text rather than glossy icons would make the product more usable. I can't rate an app like this on design though, so I still give 4.5 stars.