CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Google Play page where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
If you have poor cellular coverage at home, make calls worldwide over Wi-Fi. If you are traveling abroad, avoid roaming charges by calling using Ultra-Low Cost International calling over Wi-Fi. In preparation of a more dynamic and richer smartphone experience, we are instituting a FREE 50 minute limit per month for all calls to the U.S. and Canada for smartphone app users. Once your monthly limit is reached, you can purchase additional TALK credits to continue calling the U.S./Canada and to call anywhere in the world. You can also wait until the next month to use the app, when your FREE 50 minutes to the U.S. and Canada are replenished. If you think you will come close to that limit or you are interested in saving even more on your local, long distance, and international calls, you can now purchase TALK Credits to call anywhere in the world at very low rates. netTALK offers enhanced calling plans which makes international calls even more affordable. The North American Add-on is only $70 per year for calling throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. The International Add-on is only $120 per year for calling up to 60+ countries.
More Products to Consider
- Talk and text worldwide for free.
- Chat over VoIP or via instant messaging, share images and video...
- Call and text anyone, anywhere.
- Nimbuzz is everything you need to communicate for free.
- Make free Skype-to-Skype video calls, and call phones at Skype ...
- Get WhatsApp Messenger and say goodbye to SMS!.
- Call and IM your friends for free across multiple social networ...
- Puffin Web Browser is the fastest web browser on the Android pl...
- Keep your privacy making free encrypted VOIP calls from your An...
- Provide Internet access to your laptop through your Android pho...
- Get a community based service that lets you speak to your frien...
- 80 million users love Kik! It's the fast, simple, and personal ...
- Make new friends, send free voice, video and photo messages.
- Free Network telephone softphone.CellPhone ID is Account.Free i...
- Tether your computer through the Android phone's data connectio...
- Enjoy the most accurate name and phone number lookup service wi...
- Connect your android to Internet using PC side network connecti...
- Free Trial!.
- This app is simple but useful for people that heavily use full ...
- Turn your Android phone into a vehicle black box.
- Free and unlimited worldwide calls. Free and unlimited worldwid...
- This is the easiest and cheapest way to make international call...
- Capture time-lapse and slow motion videos automatically.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Horrible customer service if any"
Version: NetTalk App 2.1.1
It worked in the beginning.
Horrible or no customer service at all.
"Do not buy Nettalk - Save yourself $70"
Version: NetTalk App 2.1.1
Concept is great but not effectively applied by Nettalk
Drops calls, sounds if wavery and tinny,customer service is unattainable ( long waits), and
BIG MISTAKE! Purchased Nettalk Duo Wifi last June. It never worked as a satisfactory phone service. At first I had to reboot the thing every day to keep it online. After weeks of torment and hours waiting to talk to customer service to try and get the thing to work, a service rep got that fixed and it stayed connected. Even then the voices sound wavery when talking to someone and would drop calls. It became a joke with our friends - "make your point quickly cause this phone will drop us soon". I decided in August to port back to a reliable service with Comcast. The porting nightmare began as it is now Jan 9, 2013 and last night we finally got reliable phones. Comcast claims Nettalk would not respond to requests to release the number. I called Nettalk (long wait) to insist they release the number. I was given a bogus email address to send my request to a 3rd prover service who would release the number. It was kicked back. I bugged Comcast for weeks and they were also at wits end. Nettalk held our phone # hostage all these months. Paid $79 too much and today will return it to Target who will likely not want it but I am giving it back with a formal complaint about the product. Nettalk is a scam!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content