From Tesei Software:
NetRCM is an application for administrators of local and corporate networks and support services. Features include acquiring detailed information about a remote computer including its characteristics, information about the OS, current user, shared resources, and operating memory, management of access to USB Flash drives, console connection to a remote computer, process management, remote shutdown, reboot of a computer, and logging-off the user, file transfer, messaging to a remote computer, and pinging or trace routing for a selected computer directly from the program. All these functions are also available in batch processing.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Track, count, quote, and manage print jobs for local and networ...
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Measure your active computer time and take regular breaks.
- Find, map, and identify devices attached to SNMP managed Ethern...
- Access and manage remote computers.
- Scan, download, and install missing patches and hotfixes on you...
- Perform remote administration of client computers in a network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Customize and manage the network ports configurations on PC.