From Tesei Software:
NetRCM is an application for administrators of local and corporate networks and support services. Features include acquiring detailed information about a remote computer including its characteristics, information about the OS, current user, shared resources, and operating memory, management of access to USB Flash drives, console connection to a remote computer, process management, remote shutdown, reboot of a computer, and logging-off the user, file transfer, messaging to a remote computer, and pinging or trace routing for a selected computer directly from the program. All these functions are also available in batch processing.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Measure your active computer time and take regular breaks.
- Access and manage remote computers.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Perform remote administration of client computers in a network.
- Automate various computer tasks.
- Manage a remote PC from your own through the Internet or your l...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Use your mouse and keyboard to control another PC remotely.