Intego NetBarrier 2013 keeps outsiders exactly where they belong: out of your Mac. It provides automatic protection as you move from one location to the next, so whether you're at home, work, or grabbing coffee at your favorite cafe, you'll be safeguarded against strangers and suspicious applications. *Active application list easily identifies applications using bandwidth as well as incoming vs. outgoing bandwidth for each application *Logical default profiles for the different kinds of networks you connect to (home, public, and work) *Automatic profile switching detects when the network connection changes and makes it easy to select a new profile *Easily blocks/allows connections for specific local devices *Easily configures primary network channels to/from the Internet and to/from the local network *Full-time application activity monitoring for anti-spyware measures *Helps identify rogue applications accessing the Internet to act as zombies, expose your confidential information, or act as backdoors into your computer *Automatic application activity notification whenever an application is trying to do something on the network (take simple actions to allow or deny the application to run or to interact with specific domains or local devices)
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Secure your privacy and maintain your anonymity while surfing t...
- Install Boot Camp Assistant from Leopard install disc.
- Remote control for MythTV.
- Securely and automatically log into websites and store private ...
- Advanced telephony system for voice capable modems, iMac compat...
- Color drawing application featuring an online help system.
- Keylogger application for your Mac OS X.
- Preview and calculate 4 color process color blending.
- Simple timer.
- Lightweight application that shows where the sun is shining.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent Firewall for Macbook Air"
Version: NetBarrier 2013 10.7.1
Really liking the automatic profile changes from home network to work. Set up and forget about it firewall and anti-spyware protection. I also noticed it doesn't conflict with OS X's built in firewall; I have both turned on. Netbarrier definitely gives me more control over incoming and outgoing traffic (both internet and local connections).
None that I can think of at the moment.
I recently switched from using Windows to a Mac. After researching different Mac security products I found Intego and installed the trial for their Mac Internet Security with NetBarrier 2013, which is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 and what I needed. I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed! I like the user interface especially. So after almost two months using it I'm definitely open to recommending net barrier 2013 to others - it is an excellent product!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content