From Openview Publishing:
Net worth is a single most comprehensive gauge of how you are doing financially. Tracking your net worth is like giving yourself a grade every month and helps keep your spending or savings for the month accountable. Calculating net worth is essentially synthesizing all aspects of your personal finances into a single number. To calculate your net worth, take every asset you can possibly think of and subtract all the various sources of debt, and there it is a number in black and white. Monitoring your progress (or lack of it) is especially important during challenging times like these.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Find news from politics, international affairs, business, and t...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Recover lost and forgotten passwords from password protected VB...
- Access mobile reports and employee profiles anywhere and anytim...
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Understand the benefits of drinking water.
- Create and format spreadsheets, analyze and share information t...
- Select from multiple guns and start firing on your Windows 8 de...
- Convert Excel XLS files to XLSX and XLSX files to XLS.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1