Key Features: Completely simple. Just install and run it. Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10. Reliable monitoring--uses three high performance public servers to check internet response. Tests repeat at an interval you choose. If all three servers are unavailable then you know your internet connection is down! No false alarms because one server's busy. Saves a log with the time and length of each failure in a plain text file. View the log directly from the program or open / edit / print it with any text editor or word processor. Sounds the "alarm". Pick from several sounds that will play when the connection fails.Click the minimize button to hide the program in your system tray - it pops up automatically if there's a connection failure.
What's new in this version:
- New Log File Option: Save all logs in one file.
- New Log Failure Summary: Includes failure count, total failure time, percentage of failure time vs. monitored time; minimum, maximum, and average failure lengths.
- Log View window is now re-sizable.
- Log View window closes automatically when main form is minimized.
- New shorter license codes.
- New program icon.