Nero Burning ROM is the gold-standard disc burning engine and it continues to get better. Rip audio CDs; convert audio; burn and copy reliable and secure CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs; create disc images; or burn DVD-Video, BDMV, and AVCHD compilations. It's now Windows 8-ready. With the newest version of Nero Burning ROM, you can automatically span large files efficiently across multiple discs using Nero DiscSpan SmartFit. Even mix disc types to use your optical media economically. Create CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs that automatically begin playing a defined executable file when you put them into your PC drive.
Nero Burning ROM is renowned for its advanced security and reliability features. With Nero SecurDisc technology, your burned data can withstand disc scratches and discs that deteriorate from age. Moreover SecurDisc technology enables you to create password protected data discs for utmost privacy and protection. Nero Burning ROM is also still one of the easiest tools to use to make your own audio compilations that can be played on any standard CD player. Rip audio CDs (with automatic Gracenote title detection) to your PC, reorder them and create your own discs to play on your home or car stereo. Convert your audio files to a great variety of high quality audio formats including MP3/MP3PRO, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, and more. Set variable bitrates for MP3/MP3 PRO to gain the highest quality output while using a minimal amount of storage space.
What's new in this version: Improved audio disc ripping support.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- View a fireplace on your desktop screen.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Burn CDs and DVDs, and create custom labels and booklets.
- Create audio CDs from audio files like WAV, MP3, and WMA.
- Turn on or off your file sharing.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record, play, and organize your favorite digital music with a c...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Create virtual CD/DVD-ROMs and burn backup copies of your favor...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Burn CDs and DVDs using a portable burning application.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Compile, copy, and burn data discs, audio CDs, video DVDs, and ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create DVD and burn video to DVD disks.
- Create and burn video DVDs from any kind of image and media fil...
All versions:1.9 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Unreliable and buggy. Do not use for PMCDs"
Version: Nero Burning ROM 2014 15.0.04600
The interface is simple to understand.
Not useful for time critical projects for the following reasons:
Installation problems when upgrading to the full version.
In my instance, the installer failed to recognise win 7 as the OS n a brand new system and had to eventually be installed on another.
Live tech support does not exist for this product and many of the installation issues are not covered in the FAQ.
Support contacts difficult to find.
Once installed on a non win 7 machine, the audio playback from a burn CD stuttered terribly despite the error checker reporting no isses.
Refusal to refund despite requesting one within 24 hours.
For any time critical projects, this software is worse than useless. Tomezone differences and lack of live support for this particular product mean that tech support is limited. My own experience was that the installer failed to recognise win 7 as the OS and terminated the installation, despite reboots, uninstalls and reinstalls. When I installed it on a vista machine, the CDs (burnt for pre-master use) passed the error check but would not play back on any device without stutters and crackles.
If you are looking for something to use for making pre masters, do not use this. I would reccomend wavelab, if you can afford it. Nero also refused to refund.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content