From Aged & Distilled:
Napkin is the ultimate tool for concise visual communication. Painlessly create visual notes and diagrams and share the results quickly.
Use Napkin when you need to create an image that makes your point crystal clear. Designers, product managers, software developers, artists, photographers, bloggers, journalists and anyone who needs to annotate images will find Napkin makes their lives easier.
With Napkin, you have the perfect tool to create great-looking and content-rich images with an application that is easy to learn and low friction in use.
What's new in this version:
- New Feature - Automatic Guides.
Items now snap edges and centers when positioned on the napkin. Temporary guides will draw on the napkin to show the aligned edges.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when deleting image items in a document that also had a call-out.
- Fixed some small memory leaks
More Products to Consider
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Edit mind maps, XML/HTML documents, and directory trees.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Personal finance and money management for individuals and small...
- Countup/countdown chronometer.
- Spoken-word transcription software.
- Enhanced calendar app with iCal and Google Calendar sync/sharin...
- Video SIP softphone application.
- Organize and manage your finances and track your spending.
- Personal journal with blogging and video support.
- Phonebook, SMS, gallery, calendar, themes for Nokia phones.
- Quickly create visually appealing mind maps.
- Sync contacts and calendars with your LG phone.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- Track and monitor all your income and expenses quickly and easi...
- Messaging & collaboration client.
- Graphical tool, to create a mosaic image from a base image.
- Instant screen sharing for collaboration, training, product dem...
- Create high quality enlargements of images.
- Themeable GTD to-do list app with cloud sync.
- Regain focus at any distance on your photos.
- For their email, groupware, intranet system.
- Reliably transfer huge files to your clients.
- Copy metadata between iView catalogs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content