From refNum Software:
Nano is a C++ framework for developing modern Carbon applications, which combines the simplicity of Cocoa with the performance of Carbon.
- A HIG-compliant application+document model
- C++ wrappers around every HIToolbox view
- Advanced features such as one-line-undo
- Built-in support for Software Update
- Improved Interface Builder experience
Built around the native Carbon framework, Nano allows developers to create full-featured, 64-bit clean, Universal Binaries with minimal effort using the industry-standard C++ language.
What's new in this version: See http://www.refnum.com/software/nano/history.html.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Web browser geared towards web developers.
- Extensions for BBEdit.
- Developer framework to add calendar controls.
- Secure registration method for app developers.
- Flowchart design and development, update only available by emai...
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
- Modular file renaming utility.
- Tool to put addresses on the iPod.
- An advanced word processor for Mac OS X.
- Cocoa Objective-C framework wrapping Apple's Quartz event taps ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: