From Adobe Systems:
In order to comply with the latest W3C standards, Netscape Navigator 6.x changed its Document Object Model (DOM). This results in display problems that might occur with DHTML animation, actions, rollovers, and URL pop-ups used on Golive pages. Adobe provides a special extension that enables you to make the GoLive code compatible with Netscape Navigator 6.x.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Finds positive predictive power.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Change the look of the information columns in Escape Velocity.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Shows latest news from Science Centric.
- File & directory compare & merge utility.