From National Instruments:
Multisim is an industry-standard, best-in-class SPICE simulation environment. It is the cornerstone of the NI circuits teaching solution to build expertise through practical application in designing, prototyping, and testing electrical circuits. The Multisim design approach helps you save prototype iterations and optimize printed circuit board (PCB) designs earlier in the process.With Multisim, you can optimize your circuit design performance with powerful SPICE simulation and intuitive analyses. You can reduce design errors, prototype faster, and improve productivity. Save prototype iterations and optimize printed circuit board (PCB) designs earlier in the design process by using the Multisim design approach.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Forget gravity and get airborne with this mod.
- Discover relationships and outliers in statistical data.
- Build your own Multisim like circuit design and simulation appl...
- Provide SAP image enablement for incoming and outgoing document...
- Get an analog circuit simulator working with true ideal and pie...
- Create mechanical designs, house plans, blueprints, and charts ...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Create and simulate logic circuits.
- Conceptual CAD.