The N+ Editor allows you to add new workouts and edit existing workouts for the iPod and nikeplus.com workout system. With this application you can add new workouts that you performed without the use of the nikeplus sensor and those workouts will be uploaded to your nikeplus.com account upon your next iPod sync. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Edit, delete, find, add, and modify records in CSV files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Copy music from iPod and import it to iTunes.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Tag, view, and edit tags of your MP3s.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Copy music to/from iPods and iPhones.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add, edit, or delete ID3 tags of your audio files.
- Copy tracks from iPod to your local hard drive.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add and modify saved cookies and sessions.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Join, combine, merge, and split PDF files pages.
- Combine, compare, spilt, merge, and stamp PDF document pages.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Sync your iPhone/iPod to multiple iTunes Libraries.
- Copy files from your iPod to any location.