From Olivier Playez:
MyMahj is a nice and relaxing solitaire mahjongg game. The purpose of the game is to clear the screen of tiles by clicking on two identical tiles (or two seasons or flowers).
Only exposed tiles can be removed at any given moment. A tile is exposed if there is no tile over it, and if there is empty space on its left or right side.
What's new in this version:
- [GL] Display Lists are replaced by Vertex Array and Vertex Buffer Object.
- New icon, with high resolution graphics for Leopard and Vista.
- Added a default button in the dialog boxes.
- The game can be installed in a path with unicode characters.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Rotate tiles with four triangles each to clear out the board.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Play smooth and beautiful solitaire.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Sudoku game with millions of puzzles.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Customize and play a game of blackjack.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Play an easy memory card game.
- Logic puzzle in which 9 tiles must be arranged into their natur...
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's wort every penny of the free price"
Version: MyMahj 4.1d
A mediocre game at best. OK background and one good tile set.
No remaining tile notifications, no displayed timer. Had several occasions when reshuffling near the end produced no new moves. It basically stagnated and could not be played any further.
Waste of time. Look elsewhere.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: