My Journal is an application to help you keep a journal with unlimited number of Sections. Each Section can be as long as you like. You can set styles (font, font size, bold, italic, underlined, color) on a letter by letter basis and you can print the Sections. My Journal is $10 shareware. Until you register, you are limited to no more than five Sections and printing is not supported.
What's new in this version: When you click on or select a Section's letter, word, sentence, or paragraph, the style (font, font size, bold, italic, underline, and color) of that text will be displayed in the top line of the controls.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Stop motion animation & time-lapse.
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- Design/print avery labels, business cards, dividers, t-shirt tr...
- Keep track of any Topic that can be described in four parameter...
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Administration of software projects.
- Access and control your home from anywhere using any modern web...
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- GPS-enabled activity tracking software.
- Protect confidential files and folders with one click for unaut...
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Send personalized HTML-based emails to a huge amount of recipie...
- Enhanced font viewer with font list capabilities.
- Keep your Things in the right Place.
- Securely erase files and folders.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Remove font cache files.
- Catalog book, music and video collections automatically.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: