This is an AutoCAD add-on to create your own custom hatches. You define them drawing lines on a grid (remeber: only lines and dots are allowed in AutoCAD hatches, if you see arcs, they are actually made up of small lines). You can then save them in a .pat file (avaible to all your dwgs, ie using AutoCAD DesignCenter or toolpalettes). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create and edit professional drawings in IntelliCAD DXF format.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, edit, view, and print CAD drawings.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Draw a course then ride it with the arrow keys.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Compose your own ringtones.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Implement a drawing option into your Web site.
- Create your custom business card and full size CDs that share t...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Preview the site directory and file structure and download only...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- View, edit, convert, print, and save AutoCAD drawings as PDFs a...
- Design, draw, edit your drawings, and save data into an SQL dat...
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create and edit professional 2D drawings.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Capture screen image quickly and insert in into your document.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1