My Computer Manager allow user to add folders by directly by right clicking on it by enabling the right click options from My Computer Manager. User can delete those folders directly from My Computer or Control Panel by right click delete option and then refreshing. Windows XP user can only add the folders and executable files.
What's new in this version: Version 4.0.1 has fixed issue where application doesn't prevent user from resizing window beyond minimum size.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Add files or folders to your My Computer, Control Panel or Desk...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Zip, unzip, and preview multiple files.
- Find out who logged on to which computer.
- Utility to get MS-DOS filenames.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Find out who is using resources on your local computer.
- Clean the Registry, remove duplicate files, and optimize your P...
- Protect your eyes while using your computer.
- Delete Internet history and other traces from your computer.
- Add cascading menu to your right click menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content