CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the Android Market where you must continue the download process. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Fast Emulator:
My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices, from very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip the long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs. Fastest emulation. Easily get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end devices. Excellent game compatibility. Run 90%~95% of games without a problem. Fast and complete video emulation (alpha blending, fading, mosaic, etc) High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed. Enter multilined GameShark/CodeBreaker cheat codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the game is running. IPS ROM patching OpenGL rendering backend, as well as normal rendering on devices without a GPU. Fast-forward to skip long stories, as well as slow down games to get past a level you cannot in normal speed. Save games at any time with screenshot Configurable on-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later) External controllers support, through either the Android native way or input method. Well-designed user interface. Seamlessly integrated with the latest Android. Create and switch to different key mapping profiles. Create shortcuts to easily launch your favorite games from your desktop.No games are included with this app and you need to obtain yours in a legal way. Place them onto your SD card, and browse to them from within the app.LEGAL: This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Nintendo Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries.*** Unlike many others, we are the actual core developers. Your reported bugs will most likely get fixed very soon!Recent changes: Fixed rare cases that sprites would not show up in bitmap mode. Made a possible fix to the crash/freeze bug on certain devices (Wildfire S, Samsung Ace, etc). Feel free to send us feedback! Fixed some minor UI bugs.Content rating: Everyone
What's new in this version: Fixed rare cases that sprites would not show up in bitmap mode. Made a possible fix to the crash/freeze bug on certain devices (Wildfire S, Samsung Ace, etc). Feel free to send us feedback! Fixed some minor UI bugs.
More Products to Consider
- My Boy! is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games o...
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- Play classic Nintendo platformer game on your Android device.
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- Dr. Driving drives you crazy!.
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- Trailblaze in this new standard for mobile racing game.
- Do you like driving big vehicles? Then you have to try Bus Simu...
- In a world of might and magic, are you strong enough to dominat...
- Logo Quiz is the #1 ranked Logo Guessing Game on Google Play.
- Play a classic multi-directional shooter video game.
- Test your ability to cut in one of the most original games of r...
- Tether to Windows, Mac OS X, Ubuntu, ps3, wii, xbox. No root. N...
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- The classic dice game now available for you Android device!.
- Includes a home screen widget! Add it from your widgets panel f...
- Bomb is a game of memory and speed. Compare your performance wi...
- Help Anna stop the Evil Empress!.
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Sega Genesis and Sega Master System emulator!.
- Travel the world and search for treasure!.
- MeWantBamboo - Do You Have What It Takes To Become The Master P...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content