From Flavio Tordini:
Musictube is a YouTube music player. It plays album tracks in their original order and integrates album covers, artist pictures and lyrics. Musictube can play full albums or even discographies of millions of artists present on YouTube. Besides listening to plain studio recordings, you can switch to "live mode" to listen (and watch) live performances or to "cover mode" to discover surprising new versions. Musictube has a fully editable playlist you can fill in seconds and let play for hours. You can always show the video as a thumbnail or full-window. Handy for official music videos, live performances and covers.
What's new in this version:
- Last.fm scrobbling
- Desktop notifications (with Growl 2.x) when window is not active
- Sandbox support
- More responsive UI while loading videos Fixed wrong localization of some menu items
- Fixed search box being erroneously focused
- New and updated translations
More Products to Consider
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Watch YouTube videos in a new way.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Logging, QSL handling and printing tool, especially made for th...
- FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, iDisk client with scheduled sync.
- Filter DX spots or announcements.
- YouTube downloader, convert videos to MP3, AVI, 3GP, MP4, MOV, ...
- Free software with everything you need to play, create and stre...
- Digital video editing system.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Standalone YouTube player to search & watch videos.
- Search, watch and find featured YouTube videos from the Dashboa...
- Play Blu-ray on your Mac.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not bad if it were free"
Version: Musictube 1.2
Simple and fairly easy to use. NO ADS. The Info tab includes lyrics, and you can choose to find cover and/or live versions. You can also watch the video.
Cannot save playlists. Limited only to what's available on YouTube so there are quite a bit of holes when searching for something even a little off mainstream. You're also limited to the quality of YouTube, which means that if the official music video for a song has voice overs that don't exist in the CD version, you're going to hear those noises over the song. "Payphone" by Maroon 5 is a good example.
If I hadn't received this app as a free bonus, I would be disappointed for the money I paid out. The app is functional and fairly easy to use and much easier to look at than YouTube itself.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content