From Tetsuji Katsuda:
MusicMirror will take a MIDI file(SMF) and changes sequence of notes. The tune is played with either horizontal reverse or vertical reverse. With Vertical reverse, higher notes go to lower notes and lower notes go to higher notes. It is like music score on mirror. With Horizontal reverse, time line is reversed. The first note becomes the last note. The last note becomes the first note. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Play various media files.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Play and manage your multimedia files.
- Create your own scale and tuning notes sounds.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play MP3, wave, and midi files on your computer.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Play desktop game of columns.
- Transform your PC keyboard into a piano.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Transfer files over the network while playing music to air and ...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Play MP3, CD, WAV, MIDI, and WMA files manipulating with your p...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play flv video files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Open your video files and play them over and over.
- Play and control audio and video files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...