MuseBook Tuner v2.20 features a few New Functions. They are 1) NEW Always On Top fuction, 2) NEW Disable Screen Saver while MuseBook Tuner is running, and 3) NEW Context Menu on main view by mouse rightclick. MuseBook Tuner shows you the tuning status of an instrument. It displays the performed note syllable with its octave number, draws the graphic note on a stave and the note positon on piano keyboard image real time. PIANO (for piano), GUITAR (for plucked strings) and GENERAL (the other instruments) tuning mode are supported.
MuseBook Tuner displays current pitch and reference frequency, and waveform or frequency analysis result of the input sound. MuseBook Tuner produces oboe tone of the assigned note so you can tune your instrument comparing with the reference tone. MuseBook Tuner is great for you to practice your instrument (vocal) as it listens to / displays your performed note (sung pitch) in real-time.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Tune your musical instrument and compare with the original tuni...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Keep your musical instruments in tune.
- Tune up and find low and inharmonic notes.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Tune a range of instruments and practice with an integrated met...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Get a chromatic musical instrument tuner.
- Master correct pitch.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Save time tuning accordions, measure up to 3 reeds simultaneous...
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Transform music segments within a pre-defined musical spectrum ...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune a piano yourself to a professional standard.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Learn guitar scales and chords on a 3D guitar.
- Find and play Internet video.
- Tune your instrument by calculating the note from its frequency...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Quick install, easy to use and does the job best."
Version: MuseBook Tuner 2.20
Easy to use.
Has everything you need to tune an instrument.
Picks up perfect frequency.
Won't slow your PC.
I was done learning the program and tuning my guitar in under 2 minutes.
Sessions are limited to 300 seconds in unregistered version (but who cares, it doesn't take that long to learn the program and tune your guitar)
I tried all the 'top downloaded' software tuners before getting to this one and found that this is THE best one.
All the other tuner software did not pick up some chords or had trouble trying to tell me if it was in tune or not. MuseBook Tuner however, picks up and recognises ALL chords. You can manually select E4, B3, G3, D3, A2, E2 scientific pitches from a digital keyboard and get them spot on OR choose a key off the keyboard and it will play that sound continuously for you OR you can choose the Chromatic mode and it will automatically pick up the note and you just have to tune up or down to get it spot on.
VERY easy to use. HIGHLY recommended to anybody who doesn't want to pay for a dodgy guitar tuner that clips onto your guitar. I'm sure the full versoin would just be overkill.
I saved $30 by not buying a clip-on tuner from a music store. This software is purely amazing.