From Bremmers Audio Design:
MultitrackStudio Lite is recording and mixing environment for audio and MIDI provides an affordable solution for music production. You can record instrumental or vocal tracks while playing along with previously recorded tracks. You can also mix tracks, add audio effects, edit mistakes, and mix down each song to a single file. Use an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks and as many as 19 audio effects with support for VST and DirectX plug-ins, non-destructive audio editing, and unlimited undos. This application supports ASIO and WASAPI drivers. The program includes a help wizard for new users. Lite version can't handle more than 3 tracks.
What's new in this version: Version 7.4 has improved touchscreen support and automated fader windows can be re-sized vertically.
More Products to Consider
- Create your own music and supply it with studio effects.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Create and edit music in a recording and mixing environment for...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record and edit multi-track audio.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Get the latest patch to update from version 9.0 to 9.03.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Write and edit music with comprehensive, integrated composition...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Record and play your MIDI and digital audio tracks.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Learn how to realize your creativity in a homemade studio.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record and edit multitrack MIDI and digital audio.
- Connect a MIDI keyboard with a PC and turns it into a synthesiz...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Get a high performance digital audio workstation.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Record, mix, and organize your music.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Edit, play, and record digital audio and convert between variou...
All versions:3.6 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Really Like It!"
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 7.14
Easy to use, fun, great effects, and a good-looking clean interface. EQ function, chorus and other selections simply sound great, and easy to access. Although I use other programs for editing, mixing, mastering, I tried this program out to see if I could enhance songs/music I had recorded on other platforms, and to my surprise, it did quite well. Recording my own live music with this program sounded very good. No problems with download or program, help manual is well-written and easy to access and understand.
Audible intermittent "hiss" if using MIDI, removed only by buying full version. Does not support MP3 format in free version. Free version allows only 3 tracks per song to be recorded. Transfer function keeps running even at end of song unless modified or manually stopped.
I work with audio editing and multitrack recording on a daily basis professionally. Considering it is free, (and I sample many "free" studios, editors, mixers and DAW's for fun), I found this program is very easy to use. I was quite impressed with the recording quality and effects....simple and straightforward yet very high quality. Unless you want to be typing in numbers for effects, guessing what might work, punching "debug" buttons hoping your music will sound okay, or spending almost a $600-$900 on a DAW or similar multitrack recording program, this is the way to go. I most likely will purchase pro-version as that will better fit my needs with my other DAW's. But if you want to try recording for fun and sound great, this program is the way to go. Worth checking it out!
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 6.31
Good range of features, comprehensive help menu
A good prog is ruined by the fact that it isn't until you start using it that you discover the noise bursts & that the only way to get rid of this is to buy the full version.
Had they been up-front about this I probably wouldn't have downloaded.
"Lite Does not support MP3"
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 6.31
Install and uninstall were flawless.
Does not support MP3 in the Lite/Free version.
"I have it just for the FX"
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 6.0
The effects are the main reason to use this program. There is no comparison between the quality of the effects on this program compared to other free software!
There are tons of limitations on the freeware version of this program. I'm not sure how worth the money the full version is, but i'm not crazy about the overall format.
It's a program worth having for the audio effects, but not sure how much I'd be willing to pay for it just for that purpose.
"easy to use multi-track recorder"
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 4.31
built in effects, punch-in recording, basic track editing.
a good all in one recorder and a very useful tool for song writing
some difficulty deleting unwanted tracks, no real-time effects processor (effects looped at playback)
Version: MultitrackStudio Lite 4.3
it easy to access it, just little help is needed...