From The Editorium:
MultiMacro lets you do almost anything to all of the documents in a folder. It opens a document, runs a list of macros or Word commands, saves and closes the document, and repeats the process until all of the documents are finished. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create multiple file folders from a text list or a list of text...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Sort documents from a specified folder, in several folders.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Run Windows commands and programs easily.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create macros and control your cinema and audio visual equipmen...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View the cache files of Internet Explorer.
- Run programs, folders, and commands easily.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Search and display files and its information.
- Hide and protect your personal files and folders.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Recall your information with one push of a button.
- Reopen recent Explorer folders.