Mp3Doctor PRO is the ideal tool for optimize your mp3 files if you need to use a mp3 player, a memory stick,any portable device or to burn a mp3 CD or DVD. It analyzes each file and makes dynamic adjustments to achieve an even volume level across all songs, while at the same time preventing portions of a song from becoming inaudible as a result. Besides, the normalization is not carried out on the whole file with a single amplification value; this value is recalculated by each milisecond and practically modified for each note in the music. You can optimize the quality (not only the volume level) by using the equalize function and also can trim your files. Version 1.01.31 improves normalization feature and fixed some bugs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.0.4 improves normalization feature and fixed some bugs.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Adjust your MP3 files so that they all have the same volume lev...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Compress your WAV files and save them in MP3 format.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Normalize your MP3 files without volume loss.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Normalize the volume level of your MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Mix your MP3s like a DJ with digital turntables.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Split or cut your MP3 and WAV files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Extract and encode CD audio to MP3 format.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Convert MP3 files into WAV format to burn your own CDs.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Encode MP3 files from the command line.
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pro2: Fails Often, Must re-tag manually, No Support"
Version: Mp3Doctor Pro 1.0.4
When the process works, it does work well and the output MP3 is normalized optimally
* Fails on some MP3s and must be re-run against those that fail until it succeeds
* With Replay-Gain enabled, output MP3 is missing tags (must re-tag these MP3s with other software)
* Support email - no reply or assistance
* Purchases are non-refundable, no matter what (free demo download works on the few it permits you to try, but when presented with over 1,000 MP3s in the batch, experienced failures and software freeze-ups)
If you've got time to babysit the batch of MP3s being "normalized", the software will eventually complete the task at hand. But, if you hope to "normalize" a large amount of MP3s in batch mode and just let things run to completion ... you may experience the same issues I've seen and have to stop & restart the process over and over and over again.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content