From 3AM Coffee Software:
Movie Sync allows you synchronize audio and video in QuickTime movies. You can also synchronize other QuickTime readable media, such as AVIs, MPEG-4, and, with appropriate codecs, even WMVs. (Results are always saved as a QuickTime movie; MPEG-1 and 2 cannot be synchronized at this time.)
Movie Sync has been designed to be incredibly easy to use.
- Open a movie.
- Play the movie. (It is usually best to begin where synchronization is worst, which is often near the end of the movie.) When you see & hear a spot where the audio and video are out of sync, hit return. The portion of the movie just played will loop over and over again.
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to adjust the audio until it is in sync.
- Hit return to accept the sync point.
- Find a few more points to synchronize.
- When you are satisfied, choose Ã?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã??Save AsÃ?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã?Â¦Ã?Â¢Ã¢?Â¬Ã?? from the file menu to save a new new, synchronized, QuickTime movie. Don't delete your old movie, just in case!
If you have a mouse with a scroll wheel, you can use that for an even easier experience!
Please report bugs to us. Reporting bugs below does not help you, nor other users, nor 3AM Coffee Software.